Sunday, April 2, 2017

This is a Test.........."Not"..........April 1, 2017

I see my wife/caretaker has once again, as always taken the reins on matters
concerning my health care and all else that matters.........."Deja Vu!!"

So anyways........Lets start off by saying, I'm Back!!.......17 Years After...

Kinda like Alvin Lee's Old Band, 10 Years After...........Plus Seven!!

O.K...........Let's start where I left off..........My last Diary Entry......2001

May 14, 2001...........My last paragraph..........I would like to say to all who have followed and wondered what happened, as far as the diary.  It was time to get away from the computer end of life and live away from what had been my way of living for a long time. It truly was a breath of fresh air and great to know that I could do other things once again and not look back.  Today it seems as if it never happened, life is indeed different though. It's better!!!!! Yeah, you still have to deal with the real world, but I know out of all this I feel content with what lies ahead !   Love, Peace, and Thanks to all who have sent well wishes and Prayers, it all works, for all of us!!!!!!!   Greg 

After going back and reading some of my entries, I see, I am going to have to re-tool
my ability to put thoughts, feelings and all the "Info" I can share into my fingers on 
the keyboard for all to read..........

My return to the world of Cancer and now once again sharing with others, started
in the Month of December, 2016.

What I thought once again was head, sinus, chest and fatigue issues, turned out to
be a Trip back to Cancerville.............

So!!........If you choose to, watch for more Episodes of the New Edition of .........."17 Years Later"............Let's learn as we go here  people, to Love, Learn and Share, what it is we
will unfold here..........

Peace, Love and Prayers to All.........................Amen??


No comments:

Post a Comment

May Day..........May Day!!......May1, 2017........All treatment starts........

It's 1:34 a.m. Tuesday May 2nd 2017........... @ the Mik Household.......Got Chemo pumping through my veins.......Listening to this so...